Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADS for life

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trophy Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Admin
Cypher

The Trophy Room Empty
PostSubject: The Trophy Room   The Trophy Room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Post your horde kill screen shot in here. If you don't know how to post a picture on a forum you need to have hosting website like photoshot.com or imageshack.com and put the url inbetween the HTML code of [/img][img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silentasme
Cypher
Admin
Cypher

The Trophy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trophy Room   The Trophy Room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:43 pm

This was my VERY VERY first PvP kill from way back in the day when I was a noob. But I was proud because that orc was a hunter and he was tracking me more about 20mins so I ended up using camoflage hiding behind a tree and killed him when he came along

The Trophy Room WoWScrnShot_123107_054138
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silentasme
Ejr

Ejr

The Trophy Room Empty
PostSubject: Horde kills   The Trophy Room Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Grats baby cypher. ^_^

lol

well, i didnt take a screen shot of it, but some time ago, I took on a 38 mage, a 35 warrior, and a 27 hunter.

pretty good for me being at the time a 36 hunter.
+
+
Now, recently, as a 43 hunter (almost 44), I dominated a 51 druid and didnt lose a single percent of health!!! I used a frost trap, which slowed him down, then i used my gun and pet to take him out. It was pretty awesome. lol!

Ill try to get some shots of me taking down horde and post em up here. Till then, asta-lavista Baby. lol
Back to top Go down
Ejr

Ejr

The Trophy Room Empty
PostSubject: Horde Trophy Kills   The Trophy Room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:26 pm

So this is a recent picture of me owning up some horde. In this pic I am a lvl 44 Night Elf Hunter. Behind me are 3 horde that I killed solo the first time and with one other person the other times.
left to right: 42 undead warlock, 42 undead warlock, 44 orc hunter.

The story:
So here i am swimming along the western shore of STV when i see a 42 Night elf hunter getting challenged to duels by these horde (the horde had PVP on so I knew they were trying to get him to attack and turn his PVP on so they can slaughter him.) I knew what they were doing and got closer to watch. Sure enough, after the duel was over, the Night elf attacked and his PVP turned on. They all jumped on him so i took action. I used multi-shot (fires a missile at multiple targets) and finished off the loc that was dueling with a 475 crit while also hitting the other two horde for between 200 and 300. The Night Elf took off while I was fighting the orc hunter. I finished off the hunter with a little more than half health remaining and went after the loc who was now chasing the night elf. I finished her off with ease and took a moment to let my heart beat slow down.
Turns out, I saved the Night Elf's life! After cheering for a little, we grouped up and got ready. They all respawned and i killed all of them (easily since they still had half halth from rezzing) and since they had all decided to rez in the same spot, and i killed them where they stood, i found myself with this line of horde bodies and decided to take a screen shot.

I seemed to have slaughtered them so fast that they all waited until they were unflagged to rez again. We taunted them with our PVP on a few more times untill they all hearthed. During this taunting, and a few kills, Yumithaibud showed up for a round of pwnage then left. (He is in ADS). It seemed like all the fun was over and we went our separate ways.

THE END!

(below is a pic of the three horde and me cheering after we dominated them) Very Happy

The Trophy Room Triplehordekill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trophy Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trophy Room   The Trophy Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trophy Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General discussion-
Jump to: