Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADS for life

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What cities are there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cypher
Admin
Cypher

What cities are there? Empty
PostSubject: What cities are there?   What cities are there? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 am

Ok so besides Crossroads, Undercity and the Blood Elfs where haven't we raided yet? I thought the place in Thousand Needles was pretty fun, the one with the elevator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silentasme
Ejr

Ejr

PostSubject: Crossroad raids   What cities are there? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:42 am

Crossroad raids are fun... but when a few hordies see about 40 ppl from the same guild and all lvl 40+ hangin out in ratchet, they get a little suspicious. Then the raid starts, and instantly there are 20 70's at the gates. Then they kick our butts and the repair bill is high and ther is no more fun. Crying or Very sad

I think, for raids on x-roads, we should definately find a different meetig spot other than ratchet. For example, on the last x-roads rid i did, we were getting mauled, so i suggested that we all split up and meet at the bottom of the stagnant oasis (just south-east of x-roads, not far, there are bubbles at the bottom that allow for breathing). Maybe that would be a better place to meet for the raid?

What do you guys think?

-EJR
Back to top Go down
Meritos

Meritos

PostSubject: Re: What cities are there?   What cities are there? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Good idea or maybe have different staging area's around Cross (or any other raid site), that way we get small raiding groups(still part of the larger raid) that don't draw attention until its too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cities are there?   What cities are there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cities are there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Raid Review and Preparation-
Jump to: